Sponsored Post: If you have ever considered investing into real estate, now is the perfect time to invest and be guaranteed of having 25% return on investment (ROI) within the shortest possible time.
After a successful sold out campaign in the phase 1 of Amen Estate, the developers have opened a window of opportunity to real estate enthusiast and investors to come acquire lands that are selling fast at an amazing speed.
When Amen Phase 2 first came out, lands were sold for N10m per plot, in less than two years, sales of land appreciated to N12m.
Presently, lands are sold for N15m, which makes it an increase in 50% within 3 years. This is so because there has been an increment in value and development status of the land; making it a clear evidence that the best time to get yours is now.
“Landlords grow rich in their sleep” – John Stuart Mill.
Do the needful today and contact a reliable registered consultant, book an appointment and go for an inspection to have a first-hand view of the estate.
There are no better ways to invest your money than in real estate that is sure to give you ROI, within the shortest time possible. Land investment in Nigeria has become a stable means of asset acquisition by futuristic investors.
What this means is that initial deposit is #3m and you can spread payment for 3, 6 and 12 months.
With a Global C of O, lands purchased at Amen Estate, remains one of the most secured and reliable land investment in Nigeria that can engaged in at this very moment.
If you are not in the country or require a remote distance video call to see the entrance and other things that interest you, I can make that accessible as well.
I would be obliged to render any assistance taking you round site and equipping you with all the necessary details that relates to documentations
Buying the latest brands of car is good no doubt, but its value doesn’t increase with time. Going on holiday trips is amazing, but you would feel more at ease when you are sure of an investment that can yield you interest as it appreciates.
Why Amen Estate Phase 2
- Gated and secured environment with 24/7 security
- Good roads and drainage system
- Street lights and 24 hours electricity
- Verified and authentic documentation
- Immediate allocation upon payment confirmation. (24 hours)
- Close proximity to one of Nigeria’s best relaxation area Eleko Beach & Resort
- Within the Lekki Free Trade Zone, a project of $40 billion and having over 60 multinational companies situated.
- New Sea Port, projected to be the biggest in West Africa.
- Close to Dangote Refinery, largest of its kind in Africa. With an estimated 50,000 employed direct and indirect staffs.
Contact 08085552084 to schedule a visit to the site and see things for yourself.
Here is a link to our Instagram page: Hoeson Properties